• We require a 50% deposit to reserve a booking.
• Balance is due two weeks prior to the trip.
• If a client cancels 30 days prior to the trip, all money is refunded.
• If a client cancels two weeks before a trip, the deposit is retained.
• If a client cancels without notice, the total booking fee is retained.
• Our rates do not include fishing licenses, applicable taxes, guide gratuities and incidentals.
• We accept most major credit cards and Canadian and American dollars.
NEED A FISHING LICENSE? GET THE LATEST UPDATES ON
FISHING REGULATIONS, LICENSES AND MORE.